The ideal Cambridge student is confident, engaged, innovative, reflective and responsible.
- Confident in working with information and ideas- their own and those of others.
- Engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference.
- Innovative and equipped for new and future challenges.
- Reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn.
- Responsible for themselves and be responsible to and respectful of others.
In addition to the above Cambridge attributes, students must possess determination, perseverance, be goal-driven and have a desire to learn and excel.
Cambridge Primary is for students aged 5-11 years, and has three components. These three progress from Cambridge Primary, to Cambridge Primary Checkpoint, to Cambridge ICT Starters.
Cambridge Secondary 1 is for students aged 11-14 years, and has three components. These three progress from Cambridge Secondary 1, to Cambridge Secondary 1 Checkpoint, to Cambridge ICT Starters.
Cambridge Secondary 2 is for students aged 14-16 years. Its three components progress from Cambridge IGCSE, to Cambridge O Level, to Cambridge ICE.
Cambridge Advanced is for students aged 16-19 years. Its two components are Cambridge International AS & A Level, to a Cambridge AICE Diploma.
In 2021, Cambridge International Education authorized San Antonio as a Cambridge International Demonstration Center.
For more information on this exciting honor, read our press release on the Pasco County Schools site!